ONLINE BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE!
PLEASE READ THE BELOW GUIDELINES BEFORE BOOKING ANY APPOINTMENTS.
- If the government changes the guidelines and salons need to close , then your appointment will be re-scheduled or cancelled without any salon policy charges.
- When booking appointments online you cannot book any more than one person in at a time, there will be no waiting area for family or friends.
- No Groupon or other vouchers will be accepted until one month after both salons have re-opened
- Please be sure you need your appointment as appointments are going to be highly in demand and cancellation fees will apply.
- Any children of 0-4 years can book appointments at any time of the salon opening times. Only one adult can accompany the child within the salon.
- From ages 11 upwards children must wear face masks and be accompanied by one adult only.
- From July staff will be taking a £20 deposit with treatments that cost over £50
CUSTOMER SALON ARRIVAL GUIDELINES.
- All staff will be wearing PPE during your visit.
- The salon will be continuously be assessed and sterilised/cleaned throughout the day.
- Wash facilities will be available for customers upon entering the premises.
- All clients will be asked to wear face masks or can purchased from us at £1 per mask.
- Hand sterilising spray / gel will be available to use.
- We ask all clients to arrive on time to avoid intermingling with other clients and to give staff time to disinfect/clean between clients.
- We are now able to offer digital magazines, hot and cold drinks with a small treat.
- In the unfortunate event that any appointment overruns the following client will be advised and asked to remain at our outside seating area of the salon , or in the inside waiting area. Please note ONLY 6 people can be within the mail salon at once
- Card payments is highly recommended
- Card payments £10 and over only
- Cash payments are accepted but ONLY the correct amount
- No change will be given
The team at Perrett Neads Hair Salons thank you for your co-operation and support in these strange times. The team
are all very excited to see all of our existing and new clients soon.